Helping Hands Housekeeping Services
Eco-Friendly Maid Service Surrounding Washington County, OR and Tillamook County, OR
We’ve lived and worked in Washington County and the surrounding area long enough to know the local culture. We care about the environment as much as you do. For that reason—and for your safety and comfort—we use only eco-friendly solutions and supplies:
• Non-toxic cleaning solvents
• Compostable, biodegradable supplies
• Microfiber cloths and pads
You will never need to worry about having supplies on hand. We ask that you supply a broom; we’ll take care of the rest. You may provide your own supplies if you prefer, you will need to request this upon making your appointment.
We can design a custom cleaning program for you, based on the following:
• No Contract/Occasional cleaning: $43 per hour (signed agreement required)
• Monthly cleaning*: $38 per hour (contract required)
• Bi-weekly cleaning: $33 per hour (contract required)
• Weekly cleaning: $28 per hour (contract required)
*For your convenience, we schedule our monthly cleanings for the same time and day of the week, each month. For example: first Wednesday of the month at 10 am, or third Friday of the month at 2 pm
With this scheduling, you never need to worry about what day of the week your cleaners will arrive. We don’t want to intrude on poker night or your weekly book club! We always make our best efforts to accommodate your timetable; however, we may not be able to repeatedly reschedule your cleaning visits without compromising service to other clients.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your service, please notify us by email or text at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled visit. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice (or no notice) will be subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
Scheduling Your Cleaning Time
If you’re not sure how much cleaning time to schedule, use this guide to get an estimate:
• Kitchen – 0:45 to 1:30
• Full bath – 0:45 to 1:00
• Half bath – 0:15 to 0:30
Other rooms vary depending on size, types of surfaces you wish cleaned, and types of flooring. Your initial cleaning may take up to twice as long as maintenance cleanings, depending on the condition of each room.
After an initial cleaning visit, we can offer a more detailed estimate of the time it will take to provide the exact service you desire. Please print and fill in our helpful Cleaning Checklist to use as a guide.
Our minimum cleaning visit is 3 hours. We may schedule multiple cleaners to come to your home, in which case the actual time will be divided by the number of cleaners. For example, two cleaners will accomplish a four-hour cleaning in two hours’ time.
Specialized Cleaning Services
Organizing: $40 per hour
• Room by room, we will help you put clutter in its place. Every shelf, every drawer, every random box of stuff.
• We will make a home for clutter that’s never found a place. Take your counter-tops back!
• We can help you sort through things and rid yourself of items you no longer need.
• You’ll have a neat stack of no-longer-used goods to sell or donate.
• Your home will look and feel larger and cleaner!
Move-Out Cleaning: $50 per hour
Moving out? Let us handle this final detail. Our move-out service can help reduce the stress of moving. Tenants who leave a clean home or apartment usually recover a higher amount from their security deposit. Click here for our Cleaning Checklist.
This surcharge is in addition to your hourly rate (which varies depending on your contract.) Large or heavily soiled refrigerators may take 1-3 hours. Freezer included upon request, at hourly rate. We will:
• Remove all items
• Clean all inside shelves, walls and drawers
• Replace all items
• Wipe down top, door, seals and accessible exterior walls
For self-cleaning ovens, please begin the self-cleaning cycle 8-24 hours prior to our visit. Pricing for self-cleaning ovens is $25 (as above); service is $35 for ovens without this cycle. We will:
• Remove ashes and any grime left over from cleaning cycle
• Scrub entire oven interior, racks and window
• Wipe down accessible exterior surface
For the health and safety our cleaners, and in accordance with Oregon State law, we regret that we are unable to:
• Move or carry items heavier than 20 pounds
• Use a ladder
• Handle pet waste
• Clean windows from the outside of your home
Regrettably, we cannot take any trash with us when we leave your home. You must provide access to receptacles on-site for discarding garbage and recyclable waste.
Policies and Agreements
For one-time or occasional cleaning, you will be asked to sign a Policy Agreement prior to service.
For scheduled maintenance service—and discount pricing—we will provide a full contract prior to our first visit.
A minimum deposit of $35 is required at least 24 hours before our first visit and will be deducted from the amount owed.
By making a payment to OCD Helping Hands, you agree to the policy and contract you receive.